VRI portals, also known as support structures for traffic control systems, are placed over national, provincial and municipal roads attached to traffic control systems. Blue road signs, light indicators and/or traffic signalling devices can also be easily attached to the VRI portal. AGMI’s VRI portal has a flexible dimensioning, which makes it applicable at every location.
The portal made of aluminium does not require any protection from corrosion as the oxidation process ensures a natural protection. Painting or coating is unnecessary, this is beneficial for the environment.
- Safe product: strength calculations are approved by Rijkswaterstaat and comply with the Eurocodes.
- Maintenance-free: corrosion protection through natural oxidation process of aluminium
- Cradle-to-Cradle certified
- Very long technical life-span, 50 years
- Cost-saving when it comes to the following: purchase, transport, installation, foundation and maintenance
- Basic material is aluminium
- Dimensions and sections are tuned per location
- Technical lifespan of 50 years