ALISA mast signs
What is ALISA?
ALISA is our Cradle to Cradle certified aluminum blue signage. This dew-resistant system, which is variable in both width (per mm) and height (per 150mm), offers an efficient and easy to install final solution for signposting on highways/roads. In addition, the ALISA system can be combined with displays and rotation lamellas.
Our ALISA mast signs
Mast signs are a form of signage, in which no signage above the roadways is required. That is why our ALISA mast signs are ideal for middle and/or outer verge locations. Our mast signs can be attached to aluminium T-masts and to steel BOD masts. The size of our ALISA products are flexible due to the use of aluminium strips in which the retroreflective foil comes all the way to the edges of the sign. Because of this, the overall picture looks very neat.
- Maximum flexibility, the size of signs can be determined by our client
- Easy to install due to light aluminium
- Fully modular, a kit which will be delivered in parts
- Good readability, hardly and dew on the signs
- The signs have a long lifespan (Technical lifespan is at least 25 years)
- Cradle to Cradle certified
- Various support constructions possible:
- Aluminium VICA T-masts
- Steel masts
- Preassembly possible up until 3600mm
- Can be combined with the possibility to rotate
- The base material is anodised aluminium
- Class 3 retroreflective foil
- Width dimension variable per mm
- Height dimension variable per 150 mm
- Weight of the sign is 14 kg per m2 (excluding construction)
- Temperature range -30°C to +60°C
- Lifespan is 25 years
- Two year warranty (last year descending)